Superworms scientifically called as Zoophobas mario and serve as fresh and protein rich food for Bearded Dragons and Geckos.
Winter Packing & Overnight Shipping Required for Guarantee.
We guarantee delivery of helathy, disease and pest free live superworms if following conditions are met
- Seletct Winter Packaging option if temperatures are below 50°F (10°C)
- Also, overnight shipping is preferred only when temperature is above 80°F (26.67°C).
- Ordering of superworms on Friday is avoided as they will generally die in a warehouse if they sit over the weekend.
- Please do not order superworms if your transit night time temperatures are predicted below 30°F (-1.1°C). If you still order, we will ship with no guarantee.
- Accepting packages personally.
- We only guarntee superworms that are ordred of a quantity of 500 or above. If superworms are ordered in a smaller amounts and they arrive dead, we will add more worms to your next order to compensate for your loss.
- with proper care superworms can live for about 2 months.
- Superworms that you receive in package are soft-bodied and about 2 inch long worms that can be fed to your baby Baby Bearded Dragons and lizards.
- Upon arrival, superworms should be stored a plastic container at room temperature.
- Do not referigerate as referigeration will kill them.
- Feed superworms frequently with small pieces of vegetable matter as needed but placing excess food material in the container kill them.
- A few small pieces of vegetables.