Dubia Roaches are scientifically called as Blaptica dubia and commonly known as orange-spotted cockroaches. Dubia Roaches are considered as very nutritious food for lizards, amphibians, arachnids and fish.
Dubia Roaches are not Shipped to Florida. For other states, during extreme cold winters and hot summers, overnight shipping is required for guarantee.
- Dubia Roaches are considered as the excellent food for lizards, amphibians, arachnids and fish.
- Dubia Roaches have over 30% protein required for the proper development of your pets
- Dubia Roaches are easy to maintain and they have excellent long selflife.
- Dubia Roaches will not infest your house as they need much higher temperature than normal room temperature for their breeding.
- Dubia Roaches do not produce any bad smell.
- Dubia Roaches do not make any noise unless they are walking but it is not as much as crickets make noise.
- Dubia Roaches are generally shipped as small, medium and large size roaches or a mixture of all the stated sizes.
- Dubia Roaches can be best maintained for a couple of years at room tempearture with humidity between 50-65%.
- If you are not in the business of breeding of dubia roaches, then they can be stored at room temperature for a long time without any loss.
- Feed dubia roaches with small portion of vegetbles, fruits and dog food with an exception of potatoes.
- Carrots can serve as good source of water for dubia roaches.
- Remove all uneaten food materials every 24 hours so that container will be clean and there will be no rotting smell.