MilStop® - A potassium bicarbonate-based fungicide for Control of Foliar Diseases
Note- Please carefully read and follow all label directions, use rates and restrictions (MSDS). Also note that MilStop® cannot be shipped to AK
MilStop® is an OMRI listed and EPA registered broad-spectrum foliar fungicide used for the control of powdery mildew, one of the most serious diseases of many crops. An active ingredient of MilStop® is a potassium bicarbonate that can kill spores of powdery mildew on contact. MilStop® can be also used for the control of many fungal diseases like Alternaria blight, Anthracnose black spot, Botrytis blight, Cercospora leaf spot, Downy mildew, Phomopsis blight, and Septoria leaf spot.
Facts (show all)
- - Effective against the following fungal Pathogens
- Alternaria blight
- Anthracnose black spot
- Botrytis blight
- Cercospora leaf spot
- Downy mildew
- Phomopsis blight
- Septoria leaf spot
- + Key factors for mode of action of MilStop® against diseases causing fungal pathogens
- When applied on foliage, MilStop® containing potassium bicarbonate kills spores of fungal pathogens on contact. In addition, MilStop® is known to inhibit enzymes that are required to cell wall formation of pathogenic fungi by changing the pH on the leaf surfaces.
- + Rates of application of MilStop® in the greenhouses, fields, gardens and nurseries
- The optimum concentration of MilStop® in spay solution for the effective control of different pests is 2.5 lbs/100 gallons of water/acre.
- For detail information on rates of spray for specific crops and diseases, please read MilStop® label given below.
- + How MilStop® works in organic gardens, greenhouses, fields, gardens and nurseries?
- MilStop® works as a contact broad-spectrum foliar fungicide killing spores many disease causing fungi including powdery mildew.
- MilStop® also inhibits the activities of enzymes that are required to cell wall formation of pathogenic fungi by changing the pH on the leaf surfaces.
- +Is MilStop® safer than traditional pesticides?
- Before application, carefully read and follow all label directions, use rates and restrictions (MSDS).
- MilStop® is generally regarded as safe.
- Avoid directly applying to water or to water stagnated areas.
- MilStop® do not cause any phytotoxicity to many plant species but it better to test it against plants of your interests by spraying on few plants before spraying a large number of plants.
- Generally it is safe for beneficial insects and bees.
- Leaves no residue on plant parts including leaves, fruits and stems.
- Generally 1-hour Re-entry interval.
- + Review following technical facts before placing an order